Welcome to Affiliate Marketing career,
we are going to understand what affiliate marketing is.
It’s a channel where many product owners search for the marketers who can help them to sell their products.
Affiliate marketing is just a name given to the marketing where you are selling someone’s products with your efforts.
Have you seen those LIC agents or those car dealers?
Those are the salesman.
In short, affiliate marketers are also a form of salesmanship.
The only difference is, they do it offline, we do it online.
But the question is – why are companies looking for affiliate marketers when they can sell their products at their own or even they can hire more marketing guys in their office to increase the sale.
I had exactly the same question when I started affiliate marketing.
I mean why would anyone pay to someone just to bring sales.. Why would they pay $200 per sale where they could save this affiliate commission just by hiring some more marketing guys?
I got the answer when I studied it more.
Because they want more creative minds to promote their products. More channels and more people working hard to bring more sales for them.
Those affiliate sales are generated with the ZERO INVOLVEMENT of the product owners. They just create an affiliate link for you and you bring sales for them with your efforts.
OK.. Just give me answers..
What is better?
Hiring 10 marketing guys in the company who help them to bring sales or recruiting 100 affiliate marketing guys at FREE of cost which brings them sales?
Hope you got the answer.
That’s why this is the most popular method to make money online.
Every company wants to promote its product and willing to share 50-70% commission as an affiliate commission when you bring sales for them.
Summing it up, affiliate marketing is a great channel for the product owners to bring some extra sales and an outstanding channel for us to make money by selling the products online.
Introducing: Affiliate Marketing Masterclass
The Affiliate Marketing Masterclass makes you look like a marketing genius even if:
- You are afraid of the technical blogging terms and frightened to start your blog.
- You tried many products in the past but didn’t make any sale.
- You don’t know how to find the money making keywords, or even worse, you don’t even know how to find keywords.
- You feel overwhelmed when you start writing articles to promote an affiliate product.
- You couldn’t sell a bucket of water to a person whose feet are on fire.
- You’ve invested $100, $1,000s and maybe even $10,000+ in courses, seminars and software with little to no results
- And you don’t have a SECOND to waste in your working life that isn’t linked to making profits