As the Corona-led lockdown lifted up, the hirings for technical talents have resumed. Indian tech companies have already started looking for skilled techies. Here are job vacancies for tech roles that you can apply for.
1. Customer Analytics – Data Scientist at TCS, Bengaluru
- As a Data Scientists you must be able to translate Business Problem to a Statistical Problem and Statistical solutions to a viable Business solution
- Ability to manipulate unstructured data to form insights about the business
- Overall 8-14 years of working experience with preferably 5 years in single domain at senior levels
- Domain Expertise: The candidate should have a good hold on one or more domains as listed: Communication & Media, Retail, CPG, BFSI, Utilities, Automobiles
- Ability to perform statistical modelling (predictive, regression, hypotheses testing, multivariate analysis, Time Series, Cluster, forecasting, ARIMA) using R/
2. Senior Software Engineer-NetlQ at
- Experience in implementation or support of Novell/ NetIQ.
- Strong NetIQ NAM domain knowledge.
- Good experience in Novell Access management solutions
- Experience technical development and deployment/upgrade experience in IAM products
- Experience in Java abased web applications integration with Novell Access Manager for Single Sign on authentication
- NETIQ – NAM/SAML/OAUTH
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse & multicultural team
3. System Validation Engineer at Intel, Bengaluru
- Synthetic and OS content bring-up in Pre-silicon vehicles using SLE/FPGA
- Good deep understanding of high Speed Protocols like PCIe , Ethernet ,SATA,UFS,LPDDR4/4x/5
- Good deep understanding of Multi-media blocks like Display , Camera, Graphics & Vision Processing engine
- Working knowledge and expertise of CPU Cores ( IA/Non-IA/u-controllers)
- PnP expertise and ability to relate System use cases into BareMetal content
- Experience with tooling for DFD, Fusing with Intel architecture background
- Good knowledge working with FPGA, Emulation and Virtual Prototyping based SW shift left methodologies
- Experience with electrical validation and characterization is added plus
- Good experience in programming languages such as C/ C , Assembly, Python, PhthonSV, Perl / Shell scripting, etc.
- Good experience with developing tools for post-si debugging
- Working with industry standard tools like eclipse , Portable Stimulus Standard using PerSpec will be an added benefit.
- Experience in using lab equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Thermal chambers for PVT tests ,
Protocol Analysers/Exercisers, Mid- bus Probes, Logic Analysers, JTAG based Debuggers etc.
- Be the consumer custodian for day to day marketing activities for Hike as a brand and its sub-brands (HikeMoji, Hikeland & Hikestar)
- Work with the Lead Brand Marketing to create and execute consumer insight driven content and communication across various ATL, BTL & Digital channels
- Drive consistency and cohesion in brand communication across channels from brief to execution
- Partner with Content Creators, Vendors, Production houses and partners for brand collaborations to drive buzz for Hike
- Support the partnerships team with brand-first pitch decks, and execution of any relevant partnership marketing deliverables
- Report metrics and constantly measure impact
- Work with Consumer Insights teams to create impactful decks for the larger organization to better understand our potential consumer and their life
- 4 – 6 years of hands-on experience, working on consumer tech brands that are digital-first / app-based businesses
- Proven ability to translate consumer insights into brand communication that drives action
- Passionate about people, culture, brands and storytelling
- Incredibly articulate, detail-oriented, and clear thinking
- Master of G-Suite – especially Google Slides
- Any experience working on brands that predominantly serve Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities would be preferred
- Proficiency in Hindi is mandatory. Proficiency in Tamil or Telugu would be a plus