Get ready to test Halo 3 in June!
What you need to know
- Halo 3 test flights are coming to the Microsoft Store and Steam.
- New features will be added along the way.
- Developer 343 Industries detailed some of the changes coming in June.
- Halo 3 is part of Halo: The Master Chief Collection in Xbox Game Pass.
Halo 3 is coming to Halo: The Master Chief Collection soon, and test flights will occur in June. Today, 343 Industries detailed some of the features coming to the Halo 3 build on the Microsoft Store and Steam.
You can take a look at the major features shared by the developer below.
- Customization: Updated customization will be available for Halo 3.
- Forge: Forge will be available for players during this flight.
- Theater: Theater will be available for use with mouse and keyboard for Halo 3.
- Challenges: The complete challenge system will be available for the first time in this flight.
- Campaign: Flighting will support Sierra 117, The Storm, The Ark, The Covenant, and Halo for all difficulty levels, single-player, and co-op.
- Multiplayer: Halo 3’s flight will support various maps and playlists for multiplayer.
- Settings: Field-of-view, vehicle field-of-view, gamma, window mode, aspect ratio, resolution scale, V-sync, HUD Anchoring, unified medal display, frame rate limit, and graphics quality.
You can read about more details here.
Are you going to take part in the test? What do you want to see from the first few builds? Let us know. How can Microsoft improve from the launch of Halo 2 and Halo 2: Anniversary?
Best of the best
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
It’ll last you a couple of months
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over 200 games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.