Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been a great pioneer in feeding the fire of young techies. One of the biggest tech employers of the country, TCS is hiring computer engineers even in the Covid-19 pandemic scenario. Here, we have enlisted a few of the vacancies for computer science graduates that company is hiring for.
1. Postgres Database Admin
Experience: 8 – 10 years Apply
As a Database Administrator, you will administer one or more databases in a production environment.
- Installation and Configuration
- Should be conversant with DB migration and upgradation
- Must have an understanding of different types of migration approaches.
- Must have knowledge in other environments (DBs)
Good to have
- Good knowledge of different types of cluster database migration approaches (P2V, V2V, Cloud)
- Certification will be an added advantage
- Understand the database cluster technology
- Understand the migration process from physical to Virtual/Cloud
- Must have experience in database recovery Shell scripting knowledge
- Should have experience in replication/migration tools
2. Java AWS Lead
Experience: 8 – 12 years
As a Lead, you will strategies, lead and deploy the processes in the respective fields. You will ensure on-time delivery and effective resolution of field related incidents/requests thereby ensuring business continuity.
- Core Java, Spring, Spring Boot Hibernate, AWS Development Experience
- Working knowledge on Agile FrameWork
Good to have
- Leading the Scrum team for developing the assigned Stories
- Assigning Stories to the Team Members
- Client Liasioning
3. Mainframe Administrator
Required experience: 5 – 9 years
As a System Administrator, you will ensure the reliability, stability and recoverability of specific server environment.
- Mainframe Knowledge – MVS/TSO, ISPF, JES2, SDSF, JCL.
- Working experience in Handling Spool Management, hardware alerts and Z/Os system related issues.
- Working experience in Mainframe Sysplex environment
- Strong customer communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly with customers and technical personnel in high-stress situations
Good to have
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on IPL, console monitoring and operations
- Knowledge and experience in Mainframe System Operations and Mainframe scheduling tool CA-ESP
- Knowledge of batch jobs monitoring and handling
4. BMC Remedy Administrator
Experience: 5 – 10 years
- Strong experience in customization and integration of BMC ITSM Suite using Developer Studio. Understanding System Requirements, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation.
- Experience in customization in CMDB (Class and attributes). Working knowledge and hands-on experience on version 8.1 and higher
- Expertise in creation and configuration of SRD’sS on SRM module. Knowledge and experience on OOB applications
Good to Have
- Good understanding of BMC CMDB CDM data model mapping
- Hands-on experience in the end to end implementation of CMDB
- Working knowledge and with hands-on experience in implementing My IT/Smart IT
- Candidate should be able to perform the configuration and customization of ITSM. Candidate should be able to design and develop an integration of ITSM with external applications using Atrium Orchestrator (web services), APIs, etc.
- Candidate should be able to perform the design of the CMDB data model and integration of CMDB with external data sources using Atrium Orchestrator(web services), Atrium Web services and Atrium Integrator
5. Backup Administrator (NextGen)
Experience: 4 – 10 years
- Good experience in managing NextGen backup solutions. Experience in Actifio would be ideal.
- Hands-on experience in managing storage/SAN/vSAN/RAID etc.
- Experience in Windows, Linux and VMware, Hyper-V administration.
- Expertise in Network (Understanding of IP, PORTS, NFS, and basic firewall rules).
Good to Have
- Basic understanding of Databases
- Knowledge of server administration
The required qualification for these jobs is mentioned below. You can apply for these jobs at the
TCS iBegin portal. The last date to apply is 30 June 2020.
B.E, B.Tech, BCA, BSc. (Computer Science)
15 years of full-time education
Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable)