Data is the new oil of the digital economy, and a career in Data Science is the most coveted profession presently. Infact Data Science domain faced a very minor impact of the pandemic with negligible job cuts, indicating the business preference for this job!
Register here to enroll in this program
There are five specialisations to choose from –
– Natural Language Processing
– Deep Learning
– Business Intelligence/ Data Analytics
– Data Engineering
In April 2020, industry reports suggested that India was the second-highest country to recruit professionals in the field of Data Science or Data Analytics, etc. with 50,000 positions available – second only to the United States! Even with the ongoing pandemic, this demand for qualified Data Science professionals is soaring high globally as worldwide most companies are going digital, whether you look at the big companies, the e-commerce industry or even start-ups.
In sync with this huge industry demand,
Whether you want to get a job offshore or improve your career progression in your present company, a Master’s degree in Data Science promises a plethora of career choices, be it
The program curriculum includes a deep understanding of the following areas of specialisations-
- Analytics as a strategic lever
- Traditional decision-making strategies
- Decision making using Machine Learning (ML)
- Decision making using advanced models
- Data Engineering and deployment
- Learners go through a research project/dissertation/thesis in fields ranging from as technical as ML applications to topics specific to healthcare/pharmaceuticals etc.
The state-of-art program provides unique features to make your learning more effective – learners undergo assignments after each module, credit points-based curriculum makes the learning experience more competitive, the program includes research and dissertation, 1:1 mentorship with industry experts, live profile building workshops and much more.
Improved career prospects: The registered learners receive access to upGrad’s job opportunities portal which has 100+ openings at any point in time. They will be eligible to take part in upGrad elevate: the virtual hiring drive, just-in-time interviews, mock interviews, resume and profile building mentorship, career mentorship, and industry mentorship. Also, upGrad organises hackathons with hiring partners to provide the learners with great job opportunities.
Who should enroll: The Master’s in Data Science program by upGrad is ideal for anyone with a knack for Data or numbers, looking to become a leader in
Why should you join the Master’s in Data Science program:
- Earn a globally-recognised Master’s Degree from Liverpool John Moores University and IIIT Bangalore.
- Earn alumni status from IIIT Bangalore and LJMU
- Opens the door to publishing your own paper and pursue a PhD in Data Science
- Learn with international learners from 15+ countries and from faculties with 15+yrs experience
- A perfect blend of recorded and live learning to suit every learning style
- Get hands-on experience in 60+ Industry Projects & Capstone Projects which are domain-specific
- LJMU is a WES-recognised university. You will also receive NASSCOM certification on completing your Master’s in Data Science.
- Just-in-time interview preparation – Connect with experts to receive guidance on interviews
- Company-specific interview preparation
- Duration: 18 months
- Weekly commitment: 12-15 hours a week
- Program fee: ₹4,85,000 (Incl. of all taxes) with flexible payment options