1. Software Engineer II | Bengaluru
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 1+ years relevant work experience
- 5-6+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or PERL
- Proficiency in latest big data technologies like HADOOP, HIVE, EMR, Redshift, AWS-LAMDA, AWS-GLUE, SPARK etc.
- Masters/PhD degree or Bachelors degree with equivalent experience
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience mentoring software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from machine learning, large scale data platforms, service oriented architecture, distributed systems design, android platform, front-end user interfaces, databases etc.
You can apply for this job role
2. Software Development Manager | Bengaluru
This position offers the opportunity to collaborate with our global product teams and customers across the world and other tech teams in the organization as we raise the bar in delivering innovation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product life cycles, influence software engineers best practices for your team and own operational metrics
- Work with business leaders and product managers to define product requirements.
- Prioritize, communicate, maintain, and execute roadmaps, project plans, and commitments
- Work with engineers to define technical requirements and architect and execute best-in-class implementations in agile manner
- Build and maintain world-class customer experience and operational excellence for your deliverables
- Hire, manage, mentor and grow a high performance team of Software Engineers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and design robust, scalable solutions
- Ability to think critically and actively contribute to strategic choices.
- Managing development teams working on multiple simultaneous projects.
- 5+ years experience in managing large scale software development teams following Agile development processes.
- Strong skills in project planning & execution, problem solving. Ability to take a project from initial scoping requirements through actual launch and support of the project
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.
- Deep, hands-on technical expertise in high scale, service-oriented architectures
- Exposure to Elastic Map Reduce and Machine Learning programs.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
- Proactively and continually improve their level of knowledge about Amazon’s business and relevant technologies, and use this knowledge to deliver high quality, accurate software deliverables
- Strong business and technical vision
- Good understanding of web services
Apply here for this job.
3. Cloud Support Engineer – Analytics | Bengaluru
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Requires minimum of 3+ yrs experience in relevant technical position
- Exposure to Database Fundamentals and General Troubleshooting (tuning and optimization, deadlocks, keys, normalization) in any Relational Database Engines (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLServer) OR exposure to search services fundamentals and troubleshooting (indices and JVMMemory analysis and CPU utilization) for key open source products like Elasticsearch and Solr OR exposure to streaming services like Kafka / Kinesis.
- Experience in Business Analytics application, support, and troubleshooting concepts
- Experience with System Administration and troubleshooting with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat) and/or
Microsoft WindowsServer and associated technologies (Active Directory)
- Experience with Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, OSI model, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, traceroute, iperf, dig, cURL or related)
- Experience in a customer support environment
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions to technical issues
- Familiar with data warehousing and ETL process
- Understanding of Cloud Computing concepts
- Expertise in Data warehouse (example Redshift, Teradata, Exadata or Snowflake) OR expertise in search services products like Elasticsearch / Solr OR expertise in streaming services like Kafka / Kinesis.
apply here for this position.
4. Sr. Technical Consultant (TAM) | Mumbai & Pune
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a Sr. Technical Consultant, you will be the primary technical point of contact for one or more customers helping to plan, debug, and oversee ongoing operations of business-critical applications.
- You will get your hands dirty, troubleshooting application, network, database, and architectural challenges using a suite of internal AWS Cloud tools as well as your existing knowledge and toolkits.
- We are seeking individuals with strong backgrounds in I.T. Consulting and in any of these related areas such as Solution Designing, Application and System Development, Database Management, Big Data and Analytics, DevOps Consulting, and Media technologies.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting is beneficial to the role.
- Learn and use groundbreaking Cloud technologies.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world.
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS Cloud services.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Work directly with AWS Cloud subject matter experts to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community.
- Leverage your extensive customer support experience and provide feedback to internal AISPL teams on how to improve our services.
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
- Assist in Design/Architecture of AWS and Hybrid cloud solutions.
- Help Enterprises define IT and business processes that work well with cloud deployments.
- Be available outside of business hours to help coordinate the handling of urgent issues as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Math, or related discipline required, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of hands-on Infrastructure / Troubleshooting / Systems Administration / Networking / DevOps / Applications Development experience in a distributed systems environment.
- External enterprise customer-facing experience as a technical lead, with strong oral and written communication skills, presenting to both large and small audiences.
- Track record of ramping up quickly in an evolving and challenging role.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Proven track record of exceptional customer focus.
- Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed.
- Advanced experience in one or more of the following areas: Software Design or Development, Content Distribution/CDN, Scripting/Automation, Database Architecture, IP Networking, IT Security, Big Data/Hadoop/Spark, Operations Management, Service Oriented Architecture etc.
- Experience in a 24×7 operational services or support environment.
- Experience with AWS Cloud services and/or other Cloud offerings.
Apply here for this job role.